Jetpack for Learning Design Challenge
We invite you to join us in the challenge to turn the open Web into a rich learning environment. The Jetpack for Learning Design Challenge is sponsored by the Mozilla Foundation with support from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation.
- Jetpack for Learning on the Mozilla Labs blog
- Seminar 2 materials available on the Course Outline page
Jetpack for Learning Design Challenge - Phase 2
- Read kick-off blog posts by Andy and Brian, who will be leading us through the seminar series.
- What do you need to do to Get Started
- Read through the Course Outline
- Post your Project Profiles
- Important Dates
- Check out the Design Camp Participants.
Jetpack for Learning Design Challenge - Phase 3
- Up to 10 Design Challenge participants will be invited to a Jetpack For Learning Design Camp at SXSW Interactive 2010, in Austin, Texas, USA. Read more about the Design Camp.
Other information and resources:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The original Jetpack for Learning Design Challenge web-site: http://design-challenge.mozilla.org/jetpack-for-learning (sign up is closed!)