QA/Execution/Web Testing/Meetings/2013-09-12

From MozillaWiki
< QA‎ | Execution‎ | Web Testing‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

Web QA Home

Meeting Details

Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.

Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific

Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week

  • Takeaways:
  • Action Items:
    • Keep track of Unagi flashing issue
      • broken pipe
      • constantly rebooting into the Android debug/fastboot screen
    • Stephen to ask about Webcam solutions for monitoring the infrastructure
      • Speaking with Rainer today
    • Stephen to ask the difference on Hamachi vs. Buri
      • "Hamachi and Buri contain identical electronics; the only difference between the two devices is cosmetic."
    • Stephen to send links to Bebe about Gaia UI Tests
      • Done.

Discussion Items / Updates

Goals Check-in

Blog Ideas

If you have any ideas for blog posts, share them here.

Lightning talk / Show 'n Tell

Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)

CI Updates

If you've worked on Jenkins or Selenium Grid in the last week, add the necessary info in the Wiki

  • Ensured that all Saucelabs jobs that run on Windows have --platform="$SAUCE_WINDOWS_VERSION" specified - bsilverberg

Community Update

Time off / Out-of-office

Takeaways and Action Items

  • Takeways:
    • Stephend - Hamachis and Buri phones contain identical hardware
    • Bebe - thanks the group for sending documentation for his Firefox OS workshop, they found issues in env setup and will cycle that back into the docs to improve them as well improve the next workshop
    • Stephend working with tchung to find out about the community lending program for FxOS phones and builds .. will continue to report back
    • If we see ru_ in the channel say hello :)
    • Team 1:1's (hat chats) begin - with in the next month meet with each other
  • Action Items:
    • [carryover] Stephend to continue working with Rainer to figure out a webcam monitoring solution for the FXOS phones
    • Stephend to create a template for test days
    • bsliverberg - will review the code review process wiki
    • AlinT to collapse into the webqa docs
    • Stephend - send annah an unagi and some builds
    • Stephend, Bebe, AlinT et al to come up with a Summit proposal
    • [mbrandt] respond to AlinT regarding what to do with Fennec
  • Next owner / scribe:
    • M.C. Stephend D.
    • Scribe Teodosia
  • Next week's meeting notes: