|Thunderbird 3.2||Thunderbird 3.1.5||Thunderbird 3.0.9|
|To Be Announced||
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to press *1 to unmute yourself before talking!
- Who's taking minutes? --> rebron
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida for schedule changes/additions.
Friends of the Tree
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
- Funnel Cake 3 to be based on Tb 3.1.5 next week
- ISPDB Conversion: 30 - 46% success rate. Top missing domains: psmtp.com, ocn.ad.jp, interia.pl, kyushu-u.ac.jp, cox.net, aon.at, telnet-ops.be, netease.com, netsolmail.net, one.com, outlook.com, univ-avignon.fr
- The UI redesign is done, but has a couple of bugs.
- We've started testing against their live servers, and have a couple of change requests for them.
- We still need to write the blog post/record the screencast.
- We also need to make it a little more generic.
Pluggable Mail Stores:
- xpcshell tests all pass with Maildir store, still have a couple mozmill failures, build and play with it
- Wrote code to recreate .msf file from maildir store, need to make it not block the UI next.
- about:support blogged
- Up next: GMail Conversation View
- Updates for Mailing List Manager, Contacts on deck.
- Sync Add-on further out.
- On schedule to release an add-on a week for the next month or so
- 3.2 currently planned to be released from a comm-1.9.2 branch
- Waiting for account provisioning discussions to progress before making decision on if/when to cut it.
- Compose window busted, see Tinderbox. Hoping to get fixed today.
- Starting to look towards migrating our Mac builds from ppc/32 to 32/64 bit universal. Experimental builds available.
- Package tests work progressing on trunk
- xpcshell-test builders now running.
- mozmill builders hopefully coming this week.
- Will then be able to turn off the existing "Check" builders.
- Help on fixing up trunk welcome, see this list of higher priority bugs.
Thunderbird Stability & Security Releases
- 3.0.x End-of-Life announcement being published today.
- 3.1.5 and 3.0.9 being released today.
- Starting flagging bugs to be included in the next release, please see the bug lists.
- Bug Lists: 3.1, 3.0
Major updates to 3.1
- No changes since last week.
- Working on 3.1.5 and 3.0.9 this week
- Planning on having a DUPME workshop in November.
- PR update: A few articles this week - How to Add Calendar to Thunderbird, Outlook for Mac coming out later this month w/ Office for Mac 2011, no more Entourage
- ADUS: 6.0MM Total ADUs, under 1MM on Tb 220.127.116.11
- Participation survey closed, working through reports
- PR work for Tb 3.1.5/3.0.9
- drafted Sunset announcement for Tb 3.0.x
- Web site task force mtg on Thursday
- Core MPT Firewall upgrade : complete
Build / Release Update
- all linux build VMs upgraded to 3GB RAM
- all builders set to reboot regularly - a few issues to iron out
- TB 3.1.5 build 3 pushed to beta
- TWO mac64 build servers set up in 'try'
- enabled parallelized builds on Mac32/64
- packaged tests "sort of working" (for comm-central dep builds)
- Still working on Account Provisioning
- WebDev Road Map to provide better information on scheduling
- I'm back!
- 692 new support topics up 40% (494 last week) - back to normal levels
- FLOSS Thunderbird Manual Sprint Tuesday 26-27October 2010 - If you know Thunderbird we'd love your contribution to this unofficial Thunderbird manual!
- Thanks to Slovenian contributor Vito Smolej, it looks like we will finally publish the Linux Install SuMoMo KB article in English this week. Belated thanks to caméléon for writing the first draft! - bug 560635
- experimental about:support add-on is out! Support contributors:please install and give it a try; we welcome feedback! Hat Tip to sid0 for doing the hard part & writing the code! Next stop: Thunderbird core (after incorporating feedback of course!)!
- 3.1 Support Issues
- See this week's Support Appendix for full Get Satisfaction metrics and other support details
- Trunk builds are mostly working again, mac64 will be our next hurdle.
- Crashes due to JS threading, working on fixing them
- Backporting fixes to 1.9.2 will be started soon
- Much progress on l10n nightlys, local repack builds were successful
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.
rebron, dmose, standard8, bienvenu, gozer, rolandtanglao, jhopkins, sancus, jenzed