- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 4.1.1 Firefox
- 4.1.2 Platform
- 4.1.3 Cloud Services
- 4.1.4 Messaging
- 4.1.5 Mobile
- 4.1.6 Marketplace & Apps
- 4.1.7 IT
- 4.1.8 Release Engineering
- 4.1.9 QA
- 4.1.10 Automation & Tools
- 4.1.11 Security
- 4.1.12 Engagement
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Bobby Holley [:bholley] for bringing back an important enterprise feature by fixing bug bug 995943 in time for the ESR.
- Community Building Superstar Badge Awardees this week: thank you to Mary Ellen Muckerman, Kristin Baird, Caneel Joyce, Lizz Noonan, Christie Koehler, Larissa Shapiro, David Boswell, Amira Dhalla, Laura Hilliger, Michelle Thorne, Janet Swisher, Ali Spivak, Karl Dubost, Jessica Osorio, Mike Hoye, Stacy Martin, Adam Stevenson, Michael Taylor, Irayani 'Rara' Queencyputri, Ibrahiima Sarr, Regnard Raquedan, Faye Tandong, Francisco Picolini, Irvin Chen , Mahay Alam Khan, Priyanka Nag, San James , Kaustav Das Modak for your awesome work at the MozCamp design session!
- Congratulations to the winners of the Add-ons for Australis contest, who contributed new and updated add-ons that look and work great in Firefox 29. https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2014/05/13/add-ons-for-australis-contest-winners/
Monday, 19 May
- Today Developer Relations released the latest edition of DevPulse into the wild!
- Finance sends out Q1 2014 Product Activity survey to MoCo employees only via survey gizmo
- Our goal is to highlight how our people and work activities map to our product focus
- More information can be found on Product Activity Survey wiki
Tuesday, 20 May
Wednesday, 21 May
- Mozillians Town Hall (2014 Goals) Add Services to Product Lines - MTV & SF Commons + Air Mozilla https://air.mozilla.org/town-hall-2014-account-services/
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup, 18:30-19:30 at Mozilla SF. Description:
Any questions? See the wiki page or irc://irc.freenode.net/indiewebcamp.
Are you building your own website? Indie reader? Personal publishing web app? Or some other digital magic-cloud proxy?
If so (or you want to!), come on by and join a gathering of people with like-minded interests. Bring your friends that want to start a personal web site. Exchange information, swap ideas, talk shop, help work on a project...
Thursday, 22 May
- 5PM UTC / 1PM EST / 10 AM PST - Security Open Mic
- An open meeting to chat anything security related with the Mozilla Security team.
- Vidyo: SecReview Room // Dial-in Info (phone): - US/INTL: 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 then extension 92 - Toronto: 416-848-3114 then extension 92 - Toll-free: 800-707-2533 then password 369 - Conference num 99710
Friday, 23 May
Saturday, 24 May
Sunday, 25 May
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: Mountain View - Asa Dotzler
Speaker Location: Remote - Chicago
We just launched the site for our first-ever conference, SRCCON. It's a two-day event for news nerds and people interested in journo code in Philadelphia, PA on July 24+25. We're accepting proposals for conference sessions until June 9.
Speaker Location: nonverbal
- "Our first Data Carpentry workshop" - writeup from Karen Cranson at NESCent on their recent data workshop, building off our Software Carpentry program.
- "From the lab to the library" - guest post on our recent train-the-trainers workshop in Toronto by Jennie Halperin.
Speaker Location: Jan Bambach, Germany, Jennie Rose Halperin, North Carolina
Speaker Location: MV
Apps and Marketplace Town Hall, 10am, Thursday, May 29th -- Come find out how we're building the ecosystem that brings users, developers, operators, and handset makers together around the Open Web and Firefox OS.
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Andreas Gal||CTO||Address the question - Speaking of third-party binary blobs, what is the status of Cisco's OpenH264 codec?||San Francisco||No||https://moderator.paas.allizom.org/e/monday-internal-meeting-19-may|
|Denelle Dixon-Thayer||Legal, Business Affairs, Policy||Address the question - New revenue ideas (e.g. Directory Tiles) seem to be around Desktop/Android. What are we going to do with FxOS/Cloud Services?||San Francisco||No||https://moderator.paas.allizom.org/e/monday-internal-meeting-19-may|
|Rainer Cvillink||Video Production||The final Australis video||San Francisco||No||https://air.mozilla.org/australis-the-journey/|
|John Jensen||Metrics||Firefox usage||Home space||No|
|Curtis Koenig||Security Program Manager||Mozilla Winter of Security||Remote||No||Blog: https://blog.mozilla.org/security/2014/05/15/introducing-mozilla-winter-of-security-2014/|
|Chris Riley||Sr. Policy Engineer||Net Neutrality, Week 3 (of 3)||San Francisco||No||No||https://blog.mozilla.org/netpolicy/2014/05/05/protecting-net-neutrality-and-the-open-internet/|
|William Reynolds||Community Engagement||A Mozillian visits Japan||San Francisco||No||http://terrameijar.wordpress.com/2014/05/16/finally-done/#jp-carousel-402||http://terrameijar.wordpress.com/2014/05/16/finally-done/|
|Mihca Anderson||HR Business Partner||Removing Roadblocks to Productivity||Mountain View||No||No|| Yammer group for updates: https://www.yammer.com/mozilla.com/#/groups/4390018/info|
Wiki main page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/People:removing_roadblocks_to_productivity
Wiki PM plan: https://wiki.mozilla.org/People:removing_roadblocks_to_productivity/pm_plan
|Kristin Baird||Director of Integrated Marketing||MozCamp Beta - India Weekly Update||San Francisco||No||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/MozCamps_2014#MozCamp_Beta_-_India|
|Tim Wong||Recruiter||Next Weeks' Virtual Skills Lab||SF||No||N/a||https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/globalstaffing/Skills+Labs?src=search (Internal to MoCo only)|
|Dino Anderson||Culture||Manager Hacking||SF||No||N/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Manager_Hacking (Open to all)|
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
|Who are you?||Area of question||Question|
|What's your name? What do you work on?||Is your question about policy, a product, a Foundation initiative, etc.||What would you like to know?|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer(s)||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer(s)?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where is the new person based?||What will the new person be doing?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Francisco Jordano||David Scravaglieri||Paris||London Office||Firefox OS Comms|
|Paolo Amadini||Gavin Sharp||London Office||London Office||Firefox Software Engineer|
|Gerry Chang||Al Tsai||Recording||Taipei||Firefox OS SQA Engineer|
|Vicky Nunes||Sylvie Brossard||Mountain View||Mountain View||HRIS Manager|
|Manoharan Balasubramaniam||Dees Chinniah||Mountain View||Mountain View||Marketplace|
|Jason Schmidt||Darren Herman||New York Office||New York Office||Business Strategy, Content Services|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Julian Hector||Guillaume Destuynder||Mountain View||San Francisco||Security Assurance|
|Walter Litwinczyk||Milan Sreckovic||Toronto||Mountain View||Platform Engineering: Graphics|
|Sylvain Cleymans||Randall Barker||Mountain View||Mountain View||Platform Engineering: Mobile|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
Marketplace & Apps
We have released the latest edition of DevPulse into the wild! It features some of the many things happening by and for developers across the Mozilla global community, and offers specific ways for you to support these efforts.
Our goal for DevPulse is to create transparency around the various efforts at Mozilla to support mobile, web & app developers and facilitate greater collaboration.
A/V Issues Update
The Vidyo survey is still open through this week. Please take some time to respond.