Welcome to the Mozilla Wiki
This wiki (wiki.mozilla.org, AKA MozillaWiki or WikiMO) is the official public wiki of the Mozilla Project. It serves as the public memory for the Mozilla community, documenting its projects, planning, processes and teams. Additionally, the wiki seeks to facilitate lively community interaction that empowers contributors to coordinate activities, find support, and make their projects accessible to other contributors across Mozilla.
Learn more about this wiki on MozillaWiki:About.
Note: As a general rule of thumb, developer documents about designs, specifications, and plans should go on this wiki. Documentation for anything that's actually been implemented typically goes on MDN. Read more about what documentation lives here and elsewhere on MozillaWiki:About.
Want to contribute to Mozilla? Read our introduction.
Project Schedules and Roadmaps
Project Coordination Meetings
- Mozilla Project-wide Status Meetings (every Monday)
- Firefox & Gecko
- Mozilla Developer Network (developer.mozilla.org)
- Product Roadmaps (Firefox, Platform, Add-ons, etc.)
- Mozilla's Engagement Team
- Firefox Roadmap and Release Management
- Mozilla Identity and Mission
- 1.9 Trunk / 1.8 Branch (Firefox 3/2) Plan
- NPAPI Specifications and Documentation Links
- Document Object Model
- Gecko (layout engine)
- Mac OS X Development
- Networking (Necko)
- NPAPI Support in Gecko
- Quality Assurance
- Gecko Media Plugins (GMPs)
- AMO: Mozilla Add-ons
- Bouncer: Mirror Manager
- Bugzilla Bug Tracking System
- Planet Mozilla
- Firefox Input
- Cloud Services