Read Me First!
- Check to make sure whatever you are testing on meets system requirements: Supported Platforms
- Note: If you don't have a device that is supported, you can still help test by using the desktop version of Fennec - Windows desktop builds are broken bug 565053
- Download the latest Fennec 2.0 Beta on the device or platform that meets requirements.
- For any bugs found, add "[Fennec2.0bTestday]" to their whiteboard
- If you're unsure it's a bug, go to the #testday channel (check out Communication for more info)
- What are we doing?
- We are primarily concentrated on the features that are listed in the table down below. Please take a look at the test plans associated for some ideas on how to test the features.
- Please also try some Daily Browsing
- There are also a list of bugs that need to be verified that they are working correctly.
- If you would like to create test cases in litmus, here are the list of bugs that need test cases.
Words of Wisdom
- Each "thing to do" should be taken a guide, not as an instruction
- i.e. Feel free to experiment!
- If you have any questions at all, ask in the #testday channel
- Also run it past the people in the channel for any possible bugs or complaints
- For general questions: irc: #testday channel
- primary contacts: aakashd, tchung, nhirata, AaronMT
- Graphic Issues
- bug 576192 use visible browser element to show content
- Current list of open Bugs
Fennec 2.0b Feature Testing
|Feature Area and Spec||QA Contact||Links|
|Weave Sync Integration||tchung||Test Plan|
|RTL Support||nhirata||Test Plan|
|Awesome Screen Redesign||AaronMT||Test Plan|
|Find In Page||vlad||Test Plan|
|Contacts Integration||tchung||Test Plan|
|Form Assistant Refresh||aakashd||Test Plan|
Daily Browsing Testing
- Website To-Do Checklists