|Lanikai 3.1 Beta 2||Thunderbird 3.0.5|
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to press *1 to unmute yourself before talking!
- Who's taking minutes? --> dmose
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida for schedule changes/additions.
Friends of the Tree
- flag nomination restriction proposal status has been implemented; _Tsk_ to send last email tomorrow
- Bug Lists
- Posted 2.0.0.x sunset plan
- Posted post-3.1 development plan
- More plans to be posted today
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
- Funnelcake build launched 4/22. Crunching numbers this week. Next step is to prep for 3.0.5 version.
- Hit a 43.3% single-day success rate high with the ISPDB. Still in the mid-30% average for success rate.
Lanikai Beta 2
- Branch created. Trunk still closed due to needing to wait until builds start before moving localisers across.
- All patches landed on branch ready for b2.
String/code freeze date: Tuesday 20th April <-- 3.1 string/feature freeze!
- l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 freeze date: Thursday 29th April
- Switch to comm-1.9.2 branch: Friday 29th April
- Build/relbranch date: Friday 29th April
- Ship date: Wednesday 5th May. (may slip if we can't get compact headers and folder pane counts updated to work with 3.1 b2 in time)
- Code freeze date: Tuesday, May 18th 23:59 PDT
- l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 freeze date: Tuesday, May 18th 23:59 PDT
- Build/relbranch date: Wednesday, May 19th
- QA start date: Thursday, May 20th
- Ship date: Thursday, May 27th
Thunderbird 3.0.x Developer Update
See Tinderbox for how to get your patches into 3.0.x
- Gecko date set for May 13
- Currently trying to figure out dates for 3.0.5.
Security And Stability releases - where to help
- Readying the volunteers for testing 3.1b2
- Usual work on bugzilla
- Tbird Press watch: a few mentions 1,2, 3
- Thunderbird snippet on Firefox Start page is live. About 30% - 40% increase in downloads.
- 6.2MM ADUs. 36.7% of our users on Thunderbird 3.
- Next: getting ready for 3.1 beta 2
- Branched comm-1.9.2
- Builders moved over
- tinderboxpushlog updated
- DNS MX webservice for Thunderbird autoconfig
- SuMoMo upgrade to 5.1.2 complete
- Support Community Reboot - 2 min. intro video script posted, hopefully DavidA can find time to film with Rainer next time he's in MV
- SuMoMo - production on SUMO 1.5.2 [tracker bug 552708], next: get SuMoMo localization dashboard, bug 549407 working; bug 556481 incorporate SuMoMo Search & links in mozillamessaging.com/support - 125K visits +5%, US +12.8%, DE -4%, JP +5%, UK, FR, CA, AU, IT, NL, etc.
- Get Satisfaction (see graphic in Support Appendix - slightly higher than normal week - 410 new topics (382), Sadness up: 68% (67%) - GS contributors please check out our new boilerplate response page as well as GS JetPack Helper 0.3 needs hackers and contributors to use it for frequent support replies, email roland!
- 18,http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging/topics/why_cant_i_change_the_font_size_on_msgs ; 16,http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging/topics/a_label_system_like_gmail_with_improve_features ; 16,http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging/topics/secure_encrypted_and_authenticated_ports ; 14,http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging/topics/how_do_i_get_gmail_to_work_with_tb_3_0 ; 13,http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging/topics/restore_msf_files_in_thunderbird (getactive.rb)
- contributors - 91 matt_678579 of Australia (v); 26 elcameleon1 ; 4, standard8 ; 4, sipaq (v);25, Archaeopteryx (v);10, rkent (v) ; 22, Roland Tanglao;8, wsmwk (v);40, Xenos aka chrisramsden (v); 7, tanstaafel (v); 6 jen zickerman (gethappykludged.rb)
- new contributors: elcameleon1 (belated welcome) - always looking for new contributors, roland AT mozillamessaging.com OR #gsfn irc.mozilla.org nick:rolandtanglao - in particular looking for moderators who can look at others' replies and close topics & "support metadata fixers" who can fix tags and titles to make them accurate and searchable
- new / closed topics Monday-Sunday: Mon 46/9, Tue 49/11, Wed 63/5, Thu 59/11, Fri 39/5, Sat 47/2, Sun 34/2 (getNumCreatedNumResolved.rb)
- Biweekly GS Triage Meeting - next Meeting Monday May 3, 2010 10a.m. Pacific x4401 - please tag GS topics 'review' for high user pain topics
- Roland to set up pseudo-user pointing to email address so that GS community support folks can ask each other for advice
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.
Un-mute yourself by pressing * 1 to talk.