|Thunderbird 3.3 Beta 1||Thunderbird 3.1.11|
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to press *1 to unmute yourself before talking!
Feel free to ask questions in the meeting either by speaking up or by asking them in #maildev on IRC.
Other ways to get in touch with us can be found on our communications page
- Who's taking minutes? --> Ludovic
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida for schedule changes/additions.
- Note: this meeting is for interactive discussion. Feel free to ask questions!
Friends of the Tree
Thanks to our Friends of the Tree When adding someone to this section, please get their T-Shirt size and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org so that he can send them a shirt!
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
For more details, see also the driver meeting notes.
Account Provisioner: On pause while I concentrate on OpenSearch.
- Busy working on trunk, fixing bugs that enhance the behavior of Thunderbird Conversations.
- Hit bugs in the JS engine, had to reproduce, file backtrace, etc.
- I strongly advise against running conversations + trunk. Use miramar instead!
- Two blockers left before 1.0b1 release.
Compose in a tab
Ubuntu Unity Integration
Schedule and Progress
- See this post for the plans for releasing Miramar
- Thank you to all those who have helped progress the blockers this week. We're now down to about 6 blockers remaining overall for 3.3.
- String Freeze and branching of comm-miramar: today
- Just 2 or 3 more string related patches to land.
- Next date: 17th May
- mozilla-aurora merges to mozilla-beta
- We'll be separating mozilla-miramar from its mirroring of mozilla-aurora
- We'll be creating separate l10n/mozilla-miramar repositories for l10n based on their work so far.
- First beta should happen when we can fit it in after 17th May.
- See this post for how we get onto the release train
- Next date: 24th May
- Merge from central to aurora
- String freeze, no feature additions after this date
- Repositories and build infrastructure to be set up soon.
- Trunk Nightly build tomorrow morning
- Next release ETA TBD
- Bug Lists: 3.1
- We need a few more participants for our testing event in the beginning of next week - please sign up.
- Got newly imaged minis ready for staging
- MoMo Calendar builders now with clobberer!
Build / Release Update
- set up auto-push for Miramar hg repos
- try server upgrade now working smoothly
- resolved some calendar build issues
- Fedora builder random test failure fixed by moving VMs to local storage
- thanks to gozer for getting kitsune staging up, going to upgrade to 2.8 and try to stay no more than a week behind SUMO
- planning to move main parts of momo.com to mozilla.org by end of quarter
- new FLOSS Manual on internet security includes chapter on Thunderbird (I reviewed and edited)
- finished Kitsune "meta" articles
- re-start conversation regarding single-sourcing inline source documentation
(If you support Thunderbird or write or translate documentation to help support Thunderbird, please subscribe to the tb-support-crew mailing list and briefly introduce yourself to the list)
- 579 new support topics - Media:2-8May2011-Community_stats_for_Mozilla_Messaging.png
- SuMoMo migration to Kitsune KB migration done! Check it out at support.mozillamessaging.com. All locales with significant localization have been "Thunderbird"-ized. Future improvements are being tracked in bug 645198: Q2 Kitsune improvments bug
- 3.1 Support Issues
- See this week's Support Appendix for full Get Satisfaction metrics and other support details
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.
standard8 Bwinton gozer jhopkins sancus roland jenzed