We've decided to re-scope down to v1.5! Find out more.
Short URL: https://bit.ly/weblitmapv2
- September 2014: interviews with stakeholders
- October 2014: community survey
- November/December 2014: community calls
- Q1 2015: re-writing (TBC)
Interviews with stakeholders
- List of 38 interviews with stakeholders/community members
- List of themes that emerged from interviews
- Blog post: 21 emerging themes for Web Literacy Map 2.0
- Blog post: Some ideas for Webmaker from the Web Literacy Map 2.0 interviews
- Proposal 1: I believe the Web Literacy Map should explicitly reference the Mozilla manifesto.
- Proposal 2: I believe the three strands should be renamed 'Reading', 'Writing' and 'Participating'.
- Proposal 3: I believe the Web Literacy Map should look more like a 'map'.
- Proposal 4: I believe that concepts such as 'Mobile', 'Identity', and 'Protecting' should be represented as cross-cutting themes in the Web Literacy Map.
- Proposal 5: I believe a 'remix' button should allow me to remix the Web Literacy Map for my community and context.
- Calendar for Web Literacy Map v2.0 community calls
- Blog post: Web Literacy Map v2.0 community calls
- Discussion area on the #TeachTheWeb forum
- Blog post: Get involved with Web Literacy Map v2.0!
- 20 October 2014
- 3 November 2014
- 10 November 2014
- 17 November 2014
- 24 November 2014
- 1 December 2014
- (no call - Mozilla workweek)
- 8 December 2014
- 15 December 2014