- 1 Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- 2 Goals
- 3 Deep Dives
- 3.1 Mobile (1st Monday)
- 3.2 Tools (2nd Monday)
- 3.3 Performance (3rd Monday)
- 3.4 General Framework Support (4th Monday)
- 3.5 Process (4th Monday)
- 3.6 Holidays and Trips
- 3.7 Misc
Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- Meeting cancelled this week for "meeting-free week"; please update status below regardless.
Mobile (1st Monday)
- [rwood] Setting up VMs (Jenkins) for AWSY
Tools (2nd Monday)
- Change notification system under code review.
- ReviewBoard security review complete.
- "comment tagging" landed upstream (more than a year in the works), will be backported to bmo
- Editing of comments by empowered users almost ready to land
- Git migration plan fleshed out.
- [edmorley] New things in production: https://bugzil.la/937771
- [edmorley] Reviewed: https://bugzil.la/779529
- OrangeFactor on trunk for last 7 days: 9.56
Performance (3rd Monday)
- Eideticker now working on Hamachi
- Work on accurately measuring frames per second in key FirefoxOS applications.
General Framework Support (4th Monday)
Process (4th Monday)
Holidays and Trips
- [edmorley] Away Fri evening 29th Nov through to Wed morning 11th December.
- [dkl], [dylan] (new hire!), [glob], and [mcote] in MV next Monday and then SF the rest of the week.
Twice monthly the security team meets with contributors/champions from different departments to discuss any issues that need to be resolve or worked on. More information can be viewed here. Please add any issues you would like me to bring to their attention such as security reviews, alerts, questions, etc.