- 1 Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- 2 Goals
- 3 Deep Dives
- 3.1 Mobile (1st Monday)
- 3.2 Tools (2nd Monday)
- 3.3 Performance (3rd Monday)
- 3.4 General Framework Support (4th Monday)
- 3.5 Process (4th Monday)
- 3.6 Holidays and Trips
- 3.7 Misc
Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- welcome new A-team member Dylan
- dkl is the A-team's new security champion!
- year-end benefits items
- time to start thinking about Q1 goals
- meeting-free week recap
Mobile (1st Monday)
- Mochitest-Canvas caused greatly increased phone instability. Have reduced the tests to running s1s2 for the moment.
- bug 943873 - Working on improvements to Autophone to download builds from the inbound archive to help in regression testing.
- Android x86 on-going: bug 891959
- Tests running on Cedar and getting greener: https://tbpl.mozilla.org/?tree=Cedar&showall=1&jobname=x86
- SUTAgent 1.20 deployment coming soon: bug 933840
- Planning to schedule cpp unittests bug 937637
Tools (2nd Monday)
- Review Board instance is up. Try it out!
- Fixed a bug preventing users with +'s in their email addresses from using it or being assigned to reviews.
- Tomcat is working through crashes, filing bugs.
- Plan to update Windows 7 64bit builder to use VS2013 to improve packaging times.
- [edmorley] New things in production: https://bugzil.la/943416,944100,932431
- [edmorley] Patches:https://bugzil.la/943416
- [edmorley] Reviewed: https://bugzil.la/944100,932431
Performance (3rd Monday)
General Framework Support (4th Monday)
- [edmorley] in-tree automation: Patch for bug 943474 to improve TBPL summaries for shutdown leaks.
- [edmorley] mozharness: Testing of bug 928887 and debugging of the found-as-a-result bug 944364.
Process (4th Monday)
- [edmorley] hghooks: Created a hook to block commits that touch Australis files without the correct commit message (bug 943486).
- [edmorley] mozillabuild: Landed followups to bug 899781.
Holidays and Trips
- [edmorley] Away Fri evening 29th Nov through to Wed morning 11th December.
Twice monthly the security team meets with contributors/champions from different departments to discuss any issues that need to be resolve or worked on. More information can be viewed here. Please add any issues you would like me to bring to their attention such as security reviews, alerts, questions, etc.