- 1 Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- 2 Goals
- 3 Deep Dives
- 3.1 Mobile (1st/2nd Monday)
- 3.2 Tools (1st/2nd Monday)
- 3.3 Performance (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.4 General Framework Support (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.5 Process (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.6 Holidays and Trips
- 3.7 Misc
Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- Q3 goals list: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/ateamq3goals
- Q2 goals review: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Goals/2014Q2
- Visibility (no, not CSS!)
- web-platform-test overview by jgraham, notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/cSFGHwUOgi
Mobile (1st/2nd Monday)
Tools (1st/2nd Monday)
- New dedicated Mentor field enabled on bug pages. Old whiteboard mentors were migrated over to the new field.
- BzAPI compatibility extension went live last week on BMO. Please test it out with your client code and let us know what breaks! Blog Post
Performance (3rd/4th Monday)
- Eideticker regressions are detected, and alerts are inserted into alert database. Still must make a template to email out alert, and deploy the whole thing it.
- B2G, Talos, and Eideticker all use the same regression detection code: The configuration file for each are a little large (talos settings example), but at least improvements in one can be shared by the others.
- Docs are always good to have: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Projects/Alerts
- Flame results starting to appear: http://eideticker.mozilla.org/b2g . Some problems with pointgrey cameras preventing this from working reliably, looking into it in bug 1028824.
General Framework Support (3rd/4th Monday)
Process (3rd/4th Monday)
Holidays and Trips
- Kyle Lahnakoski (ekyle) has holiday starting July14 and back on July 28
- [rwood] On PTO Mon Jun 30 - Wed Jul 9 inclusive
Twice monthly the security team meets with contributors/champions from different departments to discuss any issues that need to be resolve or worked on. More information can be viewed here. Please add any issues you would like me to bring to their attention such as security reviews, alerts, questions, etc.