- 1 Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- 2 Goals
- 3 Deep Dives
- 3.1 Mobile (1st/2nd Monday)
- 3.2 Tools (1st/2nd Monday)
- 3.3 Performance (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.4 General Framework Support (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.5 Process (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.6 Holidays and Trips
- 3.7 Misc
Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- Reorg discussion
Mobile (1st/2nd Monday)
- [edmorley] Non-local connections are now forbidden for B2G opt mochitests (bug 1039019 and dependants, debug to follow soon) to improve test determinism.
Tools (1st/2nd Monday)
- [edmorley] New things in production: https://bugzil.la/1018910,1048182,1013691
Bugs fixed in the last 2 weeks:
Open blockers (for Firefox sheriffs using Treeherder instead of TBPL).
For everything else, see the Treeherder wiki page.
Performance (3rd/4th Monday)
- [ekyle] Eideticker alerts being sent from staging server (content still to be refined)
- [ekyle] Factor out the alert life cycle management code (https://github.com/klahnakoski/datazilla-alerts/blob/1149778261feeec6da5e9f36312db2e787775779/dzAlerts/daemons/util/__init__.py#L47)
- [ekyle] Do not inspect tests that have come in the past 2hours, hopefully more arrive and they can all be grouped.
- [wlach] Android and FirefoxOS dashboards now merged: http://eideticker.mozilla.org/
- [wlach] More work in flight to make dashboard more useful, should be wrapping up this week
- [wlach] Android results for m-c keeping on coming in, quite reliably
- [wlach] / [ekyle] Figuring out how best to present actionable notifications
- [edmorley] Non-local connections are now forbidden for most Talos jobs (bug 1026970 and dependants, Android tpn/tpr to follow soon) to improve test determinism.
General Framework Support (3rd/4th Monday)
Process (3rd/4th Monday)
- [edmorley] hgweb: Fixed the display of author usernames in annotate view (bug 1051804).
- [edmorley] hghooks: The commit message hook now blocks accidental "[PATCH]" messages (bug 1053010).
Holidays and Trips
- mcote on PTO this week.
- Tomcat on PTO this week (final week of PTO, back next)
- RyanVM half day Friday
Twice monthly the security team meets with contributors/champions from different departments to discuss any issues that need to be resolve or worked on. More information can be viewed here. Please add any issues you would like me to bring to their attention such as security reviews, alerts, questions, etc.