MoJo Hackfest Projects
Each project should create a page where they can track goals and progress during the MoJo Hackfest in Berlin.
On that page, include this info:
- Project Name: What is the name of your project?
- Project Lead(s): Who is working on this project?
- Big Goal for MoJo Hackfest: What are you trying to produce by the end of the event? What will it be able to do?
- Key steps toward goal: What 3-5 things do you need to get done to achieve the goal?
- Pending needs: What do you need that you don't have?
- Link for more info: If your project has an existing link, place it here.
- Link for demo: If your project has an existing demo link, place it here.
- Link to source code if applicable: If you have your source available online, place the link here
A sample project is provided below to demonstrate wiki syntax etc.
Please copy the above template text into a new page below.
If you have any questions about using this wiki, email Gunner :^)
- Sample Project
- ATTN-SPAN by Dan Schultz
- MetaMetaProject by The Collective Ninja Horde (For more info talk to Dan Schultz)
- Big Picture by Nicola Hughes
- Curious by Trina Chiasson
- FollowThis by Matthew Terenzio
- geoEVERYTHING by Cole Gillepsi
- Hyperaudio pad by Mark Boas
- InvestigateNet by Saleem Khan
- LikeLines by Raynor Vliegendhart
- MoJoNewsBot by Nicola Hughes
- NewsApp by David Bhello
- Nwsmkr by Christopher Keller
- PLESPER by Laurian Gridinoc
- Proof by Rhiannon Coppin
- Reveal by Tathagata Dasgupta
- Roundtable by Katie Zhu
- VidScribe by Shaminder Dulai
- Uberproject by Chris Keller, Neil Dawson, Jordan Wirfs-Brock, Saleem Khan