|Lanikai 3.1 Beta 2||Thunderbird 3.0.4|
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
- Who's taking minutes? --> Standard8
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida for schedule changes/additions.
- dan.s/bwinton: to meet re: ispdb (mostly done, should finish this)
- Closed: Go over Lehigh U feedback
- kathy.f/wayne/clarkbw: to meet re: ue feedback space management/migration assistant (in progress)
- http://byob.mozilla.com program in alpha shifting over to beta soon. They have tbird on their roadmap, looking for requirements from us on what customizations and methods to make those customizations. Move further discussion on mdat?
Friends of the Tree
- tb-planning mailing list created, see  for details
- flag nomination restriction proposal currently up for discussion on tb-planning
- Bug lists: Thunderbird:Thunderbird3.1:Status_Tracking
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
- Got bugs landed for 3.0.4 to enable tracking for Funnel cake builds.
- Survey on Download Thank You page has generate 400 responses. Good results
- Half of our users are new to Thunderbird.
- 80% of our users are likely to recommend Thunderbird with 40% strongly recommending us.
- Will publish results when we get to the 1000 results mark.
- Top Missing domains effort making progress
Lanikai Beta 2
- Critical feature work currently on track, moderate risk (unknowns, conversion funnel work) for Tuesday, March 23 (1 week from today)
String/code freeze date: Tuesday 20th April <-- 3.1 string/feature freeze!
- l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 freeze date: Thursday 29th April
- Switch to comm-1.9.2 branch: Friday 29th April
- Build/relbranch date: Friday 29th April
- Ship date: Wednesday 5th May. (may slip if we can't get compact headers and folder pane counts updated to work with 3.1 b2 in time)
Thunderbird 3.0.x Developer Update
See Tinderbox for how to get your patches into 3.0.x
Security And Stability releases - where to help
- [Bug Lists http://hg.mozilla.org/users/bugzilla_standard8.plus.com/drivertools/raw-file/default/bugtracking/index.html?branch=3.0]
- Blocking Bugs: 3.0.4 needed
- Wanted Bugs
- Testing and verification of the fixed bugs
- MoCo expecting to release 126.96.36.199 today.
- Worked on final bits for 3.1b1
- Weekly events will try to be more focused from now on.
- makes it easier for new comers to join
- This week will be about deleting attachments
- Working on 2.x -> Test migration
- Press Update: summary on spreadthunderbird a dozen articles on Beta 1
- 6.08MM ADUs, 30% on Thunderbird 3 or 1.8MM, 76% on latest security release
- Lanikai 3.1 Beta 1 work.
- Press dinner scheduling for mid-April. About a dozen press and industry guests.
- Putting together a few more surveys for funnel cake work, cancel install and uninstall surveys. Survey data is providing some good data/feedback.
- Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 => 3.0.3 Major Update offered on betatest channel
- Thunderbird 3.0.x builders are now on the 184.108.40.206 gecko release branch.
- Battled (and won) an interesting Mercurial issue over the week-end causing major burnage (hint: daylight saving time)
- Starting to look at autoconfig logs, nightly reports already quite interesting.
- 130k/day autoconfig requests
- 40k/day successful autoconfig requests
- link up MozillaZine list of ISP help pages to sumomo
- create bugs for knowledge base topics requested on GetSatisfaction
- where relevant articles had already been created, update GetSatisfaction topics with URLs and change tags (to "documented on SuMoMo")
- new KB article: Build number not displayed http://support.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/kb/Build+number+not+displayed
- new KB article: standalone address book https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/process_bug.cgi
- new KB article: Comcast https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/process_bug.cgi
- add note to relevant sumomo pages regarding the default that messages are deleted after 14 days https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/process_bug.cgi
- new KB article: reply-to value for multiple gmail accounts https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=551324
- new community contributor! volunteered to work on the enterprise setup docs
- Support Community Reboot - Community Video script submitted to David Eaves
- SuMoMo - 4 new EN-US articles as well as ongoing edits from Jen & Besnik, thanks! 103K visits +1%, US +3%, DE +3%, JP -6%, FR, UK, IT, CA, etc.
- Get Satisfaction (see graphic in Support Appendix, as well as tag cloud & 20% AJAX Support Topic wizard & CouchDB ) - normal week - only 473 new topics (451), Sadness down - 59.5% (65%)
- hot & active topics - autocomplete of contacts, archive feature, incredimail (html contenteditable), gloda disk, memory and performance (getactive.rb)
- contributors - 8, rkent (volunteer) ;11, DavRo (v) ;13, Jen Zickerman ;19, Mark Banner;21, Roland Tanglao; 24, Breaking_Pitt (v);24, David Bienvenu; 29, wsmwk (v);33, Xenos (v); 72, Anders Vinther (v) (gethappykludged.rb)
- new contributors - Breaking_Pitt (welcome!), Anders Vinter (belated welcome, not quite sure if you should have repeated basically the same reply 72 times, but will check if your method works) always looking for new contributors, roland AT mozillamessaging.com OR #gsfn irc.mozilla.org nick:rolandtanglao
- new / closed topics Monday-Sunday: Mon 71/9, Tue 68/14, Wed 75/19, Thu 76/16, Fri 64/6, Sat 39/7, Sun 32/14 (getNumCreatedNumResolved.rb)
- Biweekly GS Triage Meeting March 22, 2010 10a.m. Pacific x4401 - please tag GS topics 'review' for high user pain topics
- Sunbird 1.0b1 rc1 released.
- 1.0 Product Planning in progress. List will be updated again soon: after some triage we only have 116 bugs left, at least 20 of them are already ASSIGNED.
- We want to release our next version together with Thunderbird 3.1, so we'll hopefully be able to follow the Thunderbird freeze dates 1:1.
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.