- 1 Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- 2 Goals
- 3 Deep Dives
- 3.1 Mobile (1st Monday)
- 3.2 Tools (2nd Monday)
- 3.3 Performance (3rd Monday)
- 3.4 General Framework Support (4th Monday)
- 3.5 Process (4th Monday)
- 3.6 Holidays and Trips
- 3.7 Misc
Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- Future meetings held in jgriffin's vidyo room?
- [bc] Allow specification of testroot per device via SUTAgent.ini ?
- Questions/Discussions about Clint's move
- Postmortem on Q3?
Mobile (1st Monday)
- Received phones from mcote. Need to set them up. Suggestions for organizing them welcome.
- Discovered out of date/improper autophone cache entries may have caused conflicts with devices.
Tools (2nd Monday)
- notable upcoming changes (due to land early this week):
- reduction in the time it takes to update a bug -- average times dropped from 7.31 seconds down to 3.05 seconds [bug 910565]
- a nightly reminder for outstanding review requests [bug 892615]
- following the fallout from the renaming of the "Boot2Gecko" product to "Firefox OS", support for product aliases when searching [bug 931192]
- UWaterloo PhD student Oleksii Kononenko (aka Alex) has successfully used the BugzillaETL code to create an ES instance with both historical data and comments. Furthermore, their dashboards have been migrated to use ES. The higher response speed has created demand for more features.
- Sriharsha Chintalapani (Harsha) in Metrics is also using the code to fill their own MySQL data cube
- Kyle Lahnakoski also has an ES instance (behind LDAP) at http://klahnakoski-es.corp.tor1.mozilla.com:9200/
- working on outstanding wadofstuff serializer issue.
Performance (3rd Monday)
General Framework Support (4th Monday)
Process (4th Monday)
Holidays and Trips
- [rwood] Mozilla Taiwan November 4th - 8th