- 1 Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- 2 Goals
- 3 Deep Dives
- 3.1 Mobile (1st/2nd Monday)
- 3.2 Tools (1st/2nd Monday)
- 3.3 Performance (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.4 General Framework Support (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.5 Process (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.6 Holidays and Trips
- 3.7 Misc
Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- Going over goals.
- Announcement: New mozregression maintainer: Sam Garrett (wlach)
- high dive: [mcote] will talk for a few minutes about the state of mobile automation, if there are no other ideas.
Mobile (1st/2nd Monday)
- Working on bug 990601 - use adb instead of SUTAgentAndroid to control devices. Testing various approaches to detecting a stable start time measurement now that we can no longer rely on the SUTAgent to tell us when fennec is started.
- Working out the last few problems with Android 2.3 tests
Tools (1st/2nd Monday)
Performance (3rd/4th Monday)
- Talos regression detection has been tested on tp5o. It has yet to be put on the staging server. The only issue may be lack of resources to handle the multitude of environments and test combinations. Since the problem is highly symmetric (each combination can be run independently), we can always put more machines (or more python instances) to scale.
- B2G broke last week, and only getting fixed now.
- As always, here is the list of bugs: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=962378
- It's a miracle, Android setup in MV was working again on Friday. But now all the devices are down again. :( (maybe they just need to be rebooted? let's hope so)
- Work on refining Tarako dashboard continues
General Framework Support (3rd/4th Monday)
- [ahal] working on a substantial mozrunner refactor: bug 997244
- Redundant and somewhat buggy NetworkTools no longer part of mozdevice. Use moznetwork instead bug 996862
Process (3rd/4th Monday)
Holidays and Trips
- [mcote] *not* actually in SF this week after all.
- [jgriffin] out on holidays for this week and next.
- [ahal] out on holidays this week and part of next.
Twice monthly the security team meets with contributors/champions from different departments to discuss any issues that need to be resolve or worked on. More information can be viewed here. Please add any issues you would like me to bring to their attention such as security reviews, alerts, questions, etc.