- 1 Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- 2 Goals
- 3 Deep Dives
- 3.1 Mobile (1st meeting of the month)
- 3.2 Tools (1st meeting of the month)
- 3.3 Performance (2nd meeting of the month)
- 3.4 General Framework Support (2nd meeting of the month)
- 3.5 Process (2nd meeting of the month)
- 3.6 Holidays and Trips
- 3.7 Misc
Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- Move this meeting to alternate Mondays?
- Emergency contacts during shutdown
Mobile (1st meeting of the month)
- Nexus 4 and Nexus 7
- Received two Nexus 4s and one Nexus 7 2012 model.
- Need build and flash engineering AOSP builds
- Will wait for ordering Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 2013 model until I have some experience with these.
- bug 945390 Autophone - support build selection via revision
- bug 947449 Phonedash - change tooltip to display full build date time.
- bug 943871 Autophone - use http instead of ftp for build urls
- bug 943873 Autophone - support inbound archive
- bug 948512 Autophone - specify device specific tests
- bug 949017 Autophone - update flot to 0.8.2 and display build dates in Mountain View time.
- Next up is push on triaging results and filing bugs.
- Released b2gpopulate 0.12
- Bumped gaiatest dependency to 0.20
- Add option to skip contact pictures
- Allow b2gpopulate to be instantiated multiple times
- Replaced custom log formatter with timestamped mozlog formatter
- Released b2gpopulate 0.13
- Bumped gaiatest dependency to 0.21.2
- Released b2gperf 0.13
- Bumped gaiatest dependency to 0.20
- Bumped b2gpopulate dependency to 0.12
- Get Gaia revision from new app install location
- Submit device firmware details to DataZilla
- Released b2gperf 0.14
- Fixed issue with homescreen app frame locator
- Bumped gaiatest to 0.21.2 and b2gpopulate 0.13
- Released marionette_client 0.7.0
- Released https://pypi.python.org/pypi/marionette_client/0.7.1 marionette_client 0.7.1]
- bug 949401 - Missing resources for HTML report
- Device firmware details now included in DataZilla
Tools (1st meeting of the month)
- ETLs have been deployed!
- Private ETL needs a few tweaks to address security concerns.
- Public ETL is not yet public; filling up a db for a few week so we can analyze accumulated data to make sure nothing is slipping through.
- Tomcat has been filing bugs which have been getting good traction. Still more to file.
- bc has been keeping the lights on and filing valgrind unittest bugs as needed. Added additional tests to the schedule.
- Completed retest of all crash urls since 2013-11-11
Performance (2nd meeting of the month)
- [davehunt] CI system in London should be running soon
- Issues encountered with the hardware on Friday, will be in the London office again on Thursday 19th to try to get this set up.
- [davehunt] / [wlach] Lots of work going in to make tests more deterministic in terms of workload, etc.
- [wlach] Efforts to calculate animation smoothness continue
General Framework Support (2nd meeting of the month)
- Webpagetest - Configured webpagetest private instance and Windows 7 client in SCL3 in new Ateam rack. Testing deployment now. Still some issues with the proxy.
- mozregression: now supports mozilla inbound for calculating finer grained regression ranges (desktop and, as of late last week, Android) -- http://wrla.ch/blog/2013/11/mozregression-now-supports-inbound-builds/
Process (2nd meeting of the month)
Holidays and Trips
Twice monthly the security team meets with contributors/champions from different departments to discuss any issues that need to be resolve or worked on. More information can be viewed here. Please add any issues you would like me to bring to their attention such as security reviews, alerts, questions, etc.