When and Where?
The Bugzilla community holds public meetings on the 4th Wednesday of every month at 21:00 UTC. Everyone interested in being actively involved in the Bugzilla project can attend. Project leads and core developers will hopefully be there, but we welcome anyone interested in contributing, whether it be to development, testing, planning, the website, or anything else.
The next meeting will be on Wednesday, 2016-August-24, at 21:00 London time (click for time in your timezone).
You can participate in the following ways:
- Mozilla Vidyo: in the 'Bugzilla' room; if you don't have a Mozilla LDAP login, use this guest link (requires Flash, sadly)
- Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/?tag=bugzilla (streaming; view/listen only)
- Dial-in: conference# 98008
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 98008
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 98008 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 98008
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 98008
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 98008
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 98008
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 98008
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 98008
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 98008
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
If you want to both see and hear but don't want to use Vidyo you can connect on Air Mozilla, mute the speaker, and also dial in.
Minutes will be taken on Etherpad and transcribed to the wiki shortly after the meeting ends. There is also an IRC back channel on the Mozilla IRC server: irc.mozilla.org, channel #bugzilla.
- Appoint note taker and get them editing the Etherpad
- Current release status
- BMO/trunk merge status
- Landfill status (when will trunk installs be back up?)
- Lack of trunk perldoc on https://www.bugzilla.org/docs/ (api link goes to ReadTheDocs) - how to fix?
- Decision not to go forward with bugs.bugzilla.org at this time
- Any other business
Summaries of previous meetings
Wednesday, June 22nd (cancelled)
Wednesday, October 28th (skipped due to one attendee; meeting moves time next month)
Wednesday, September 23 (meeting happened but no notes taken)
Wednesday, June 24th (skipped due to Mozilla all-hands)
Wednesday, April 22nd (skipped due to a single agenda item and no attendees)
Wednesday, January 28th (skipped due to lack of agenda items)
Tuesday, March 10th (50th IRC meeting)
Tuesday, April 8th (40th IRC meeting)
Tuesday, July 10th (30th IRC meeting)
Thursday, February 2nd (our first IRC meeting!)
Tuesday, June 6th (10th IRC meeting)
Tuesday, October 31st (20th IRC meeting)