When and Where?
The Bugzilla community holds public meetings on the 1st Wednesday of every month at 21:00 UK time. Everyone interested in being actively involved in the Bugzilla project can attend. Project leads and core developers will hopefully be there, but we welcome anyone interested in contributing, whether it be to development, testing, planning, the website, or anything else.
The next meeting will be on Wednesday, 2017-September-06, at 21:00 London time (click for time in your timezone).
You can participate in the following ways:
- Mozilla Vidyo: in the 'Bugzilla' room; if you don't have a Mozilla LDAP login, use this guest link (requires install of proprietary client, sadly)
- Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/search/?q=tag%3A+bugzilla (streaming; view/listen only)
- Dial-in: conference# 98008
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x2000 Conf# 98008
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 98008 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x2000 Conf# 98008
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x2000 Conf# 98008
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x2000 Conf# 98008
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x2000 Conf# 98008
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x2000 Conf# 98008
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x2000 Conf# 98008
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x2000 Conf# 98008
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
If you want to both see and hear but don't want to use Vidyo you can connect on Air Mozilla, mute the speaker, and also dial in.
Minutes will be taken on Etherpad and transcribed to the wiki shortly after the meeting ends. There is also an IRC back channel on the Mozilla IRC server: irc.mozilla.org, channel #bugzilla.
Video recordings of past meetings can be viewed at https://air.mozilla.org/search/?q=tag%3A+bugzilla
- Appoint note taker and get them editing the Etherpad
- Current release status
- Current release-critical challenges
- Dylan's plan for redirecting development - reactions and thoughts
- Getting rid of infra - progress?
- Trunk internal APIs link still broken - how can we get a newer Perl on that box without upgrading the OS?
- Any other business
Summaries of previous meetings
Wednesday, August 2nd (cancelled due to lack of things to discuss - let's hack instead :-)
Wednesday, February 22nd (cancelled due to lack of attendance by key people - see developers mailing list for followup discussion)
Wednesday, January 25th (cancelled due to lack of attendance by key people)
Wednesday, November 23rd (cancelled due to US holidays)
Wednesday, August 24th -- notes missing
Wednesday, June 22nd (cancelled)
Wednesday, October 28th (skipped due to one attendee; meeting moves time next month)
Wednesday, September 23 (meeting happened but no notes taken)
Wednesday, June 24th (skipped due to Mozilla all-hands)
Wednesday, April 22nd (skipped due to a single agenda item and no attendees)
Wednesday, January 28th (skipped due to lack of agenda items)
Tuesday, March 10th (50th IRC meeting)
Tuesday, April 8th (40th IRC meeting)
Tuesday, July 10th (30th IRC meeting)
Thursday, February 2nd (our first IRC meeting!)
Tuesday, June 6th (10th IRC meeting)
Tuesday, October 31st (20th IRC meeting)