This wiki page is devoted to the planning, scheduling, and documenting of meetings, discussions, and status of the Mozilla platform teams.
- See The Platform Planning Page for notes on upcoming releases and planning events. (NOTE: this used to be the Post1.9Planning Spreadsheets for all releases after 1.9.).
- See also Firefox/Namoroka#Firefox.next Platform Requirements and its talk page.
- See also the Wanted page for a few items wanted by extension/application developers
Platform Team Goals
|2014||Q1 Goals||Q2 Goals||Q3 Goals||Q4 Goals|
|2013||Q1 Goals||Q2 Goals||Q3 Goals||Q4 Goals|
|2012||Q1 Goals||Q2 Goals||Q3 Goals||Q4 Goals|
|2011||Q1 Goals||Q2 Goals||Q3 Goals||Q4 Goals|
|2010||Q1 Goals||Q2 Goals||Q3 Goals||Q4 Goals|
|2009||Q1 Goals||Q2 Goals||Q3 Goals||Q4 Goals|
|2008||Q1 Goals||Q2 Goals||Q3 Goals||Q4 Goals|
|2007||-||Q2 Goals||Q3 Goals||Q4 Goals|
A weekly meeting is held to discuss Firefox/Gecko development. Meeting Details:
- Tuesdays - 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern, 18:00 UTC (summer)
- Dial-in: conference# 98411
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 98411
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 98411
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 98411
- CA/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 98411
- CA/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 98411
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 98411
- FR/Paris: +33 1 44 79 34 80, x92 Conf# 98411
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 98411
- Engineering Vidyo Room / Air Mozilla / MTV Warp Core / TOR Finch / SFO Warfield / PDX Hair of the Dog
- #planning for back channel
Create a new weekly agenda from the template:
Remember: You'll still need to link it below!
Mozilla Platform Functional Groups
Some teams have their own meetings during the week to discuss specific issues:
All Platform pages
Visit Special:PrefixIndex/Platform/ to see all subpages of "Platform" on wiki.mozilla.org.